James Maddison has a perfect home with Norwich City – Simeon Jackson
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City is the perfect environment for James Maddison to flourish.
That’s the verdict of former Canaries striker Simeon Jackson, who watched the youngster burst on the scene at Coventry before earning his move to Carrow Road.
Maddison has been Norwich’s outstanding performer so far this season, prompting some to wonder just how long City can hold on to the 20-year-old.
However, Jackson, who played alongside Maddison during his time at the Ricoh Arena, believes the playmaker is right where he needs to be.
“Madders is growing and maturing as a player and I think Norwich is the perfect place for him to continue to do that.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s definitely one to look out for as his career progresses but it’s great for him now to have someone like Wes Hoolahan to learn from. I remember him coming into the team (at Coventry) at 16 or 17. He’s someone that can go to the very top.”
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown