James Arthur to play Norwich gig
- Credit: OUTSIDE LIVE
The X-Factor star James Arthur will be performing at a Norwich venue in December as part of his latest tour.
The singer-songwriter will perform to crowds at The Adrian Flux Waterfront in King Street on December 5.
The venue announced the show, as part of Arthur's Intimate and Acoustic tour, in a post on Twitter on Tuesday.
Tickets for the show go on sale through Ticketmaster today (Wednesday, October 23) at 10am.
Brit Award nominee Arthur visited the fine city in March 2017 when he performed as part of his Back From The Edge tour at the University of East Anglia's LCR venue and was also on the line-up of the 2018 Outside Live festival at Sennowe Park, near Dereham.
You may also want to watch:
As well as Norwich, Arthur's Intimate and Acoustic tour will travel to Oxford, Cambridge, Holmfirth and Northampton in December.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich