Can you give adorable Jake the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
Meet Jake – a stunning German shepherd cross who is looking for a new home.
The two-year-old, who is currently being looked after by Dogs Trust's rehoming centre in Snetterton, is described as affectionate and tactile, as well as a quick learner.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'He is still learning how to interact with dogs, and will need help continuing with his training.
'Whilst he can be worried by new people, once he knows you he will cherish a fuss.
'Great on the lead and happy to travel in the car, Jake also loves going to the woods where he can paddle in streams, as he loves water.'
You may also want to watch:
If you can give Jake a home, contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Former Primark store goes up for rent