Can you give adorable Jake the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
Meet Jake – a stunning German shepherd cross who is looking for a new home.
The two-year-old, who is currently being looked after by Dogs Trust's rehoming centre in Snetterton, is described as affectionate and tactile, as well as a quick learner.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'He is still learning how to interact with dogs, and will need help continuing with his training.
'Whilst he can be worried by new people, once he knows you he will cherish a fuss.
'Great on the lead and happy to travel in the car, Jake also loves going to the woods where he can paddle in streams, as he loves water.'
If you can give Jake a home, contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre