“It’s here and it’s amazing!” - Fans react to new Take That album released ahead of Wonderland tour which is coming to Norwich
- Credit: supplied by DawBell
Take That's new album Wonderland is released today ahead of their UK tour which will see the band come to Norwich for the first time.
Sixty thousand people are expected to watch the pop superstars perform the final two dates of their Wonderland tour - June 15 and 16 - at Carrow Road this summer.
With the rave reviews already online from fans about the new album, it is thought the remaining tickets for the June 15 gig will be quickly snapped up.
The June 16 concert is already sold out.
The two Norwich dates will be the grand finale of Take That's latest pop spectacle which is also stopping at major venues in London, Manchester, Dublin and other parts of the country, and has been described as 'their most exciting live experience to date.'
You may also want to watch:
Among the comments on Twitter about the new album, @Culling30 tweeted: '@takethat LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucky Stars, future single maybe????? Love the whole album. Can't wait for the Wonderland Tour in Norwich xxxxx'
@EmmaBustedLewis said: '#WonderlandOutNow i cant wait for my first take that gig in Norwich.'
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
@Janni1982 said: 'It's here and it's amazing! 'The last poet', 'hope', 'when the band plays' and 'lucky stars' are def my faves. #Wonderland.'
@Louisebutterfie tweeted: 'It's amazing, wow love it #wonderland roll on the tour.'
The Wonderland album features 11 songs including the recently released single Giants.
Here is the Wonderland tracklist - let us know your thoughts on the album in the comments section below:
3. New Day
4. Lucky Stars
5. And The Band Plays
9. The Last Poet
10. Every Revolution
11. It's All For You
The June 16 Take That concert at Carrow Road is sold out but there are still tickets available for June 15. For more information about how to book tickets, visit www.takethat.com/live/