It’s behind you! Mustard TV reporter Lauren Hewitt has an unexpected shower on a job in Costessey
- Credit: Mustard TV
It's every reporters worst nightmare.
The rain is pouring down, the wind is howling and they are still expected to get that perfect piece to camera.
Mustard TV's Lauren Hewitt thought she was all prepared with her small black umbrella as she reported on the fears that Costessey has reached a saturation point when it comes to housing on a rainy Monday.
But what she did not notice was the ever growing puddle just behind her until a car drove through it and sent a deluge of muddy rain water in her direction.
She was then soaked by another car before a yellow van drove through it and sent a wave of water straight into her face.
You may also want to watch:
Ever the professional Lauren fell into fits of laughter before returning to the damp spot.
Keep up the good work Lauren!
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler