It’s been 14 years since seven-year-old Daniel Entwistle vanished while out playing in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Fourteen years after Daniel Entwistle went missing from his home town his disappearance remains unresolved.
The seven-year-old was out playing on Saturday May 3 during a bank holiday weekend but failed to return home to his parents in Copperfield Avenue.
Despite a major police search and investigation no trace of the boy has ever been found.
His red BMX bike was found close to the river at Trinity Quay sparking a theory he had fallen into the river.
In May 2013 police launched a fresh appeal to help provide some closure for his family.
You may also want to watch:
Comparisons have been drawn with Madeleine McCann who went missing on the same day four years later, the campaign to find her rarely being out of the headlines.
His father David died two years ago.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed