It’s been 14 years since seven-year-old Daniel Entwistle vanished while out playing in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Fourteen years after Daniel Entwistle went missing from his home town his disappearance remains unresolved.
The seven-year-old was out playing on Saturday May 3 during a bank holiday weekend but failed to return home to his parents in Copperfield Avenue.
Despite a major police search and investigation no trace of the boy has ever been found.
His red BMX bike was found close to the river at Trinity Quay sparking a theory he had fallen into the river.
In May 2013 police launched a fresh appeal to help provide some closure for his family.
You may also want to watch:
Comparisons have been drawn with Madeleine McCann who went missing on the same day four years later, the campaign to find her rarely being out of the headlines.
His father David died two years ago.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Man seriously injured after crash
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships