It’s back - the region’s biggest green lifestyle event in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The region's biggest green lifestyle event, organised by North Norfolk District Council, is back.
Greenbuild will be held on the weekend of Saturday, September 9 and Sunday, September 10.
Entry and parking are free to the event at Felbrigg Hall, with an option to buy three bags of compost for £3.
There will be exhibitors with expertise in renewable technology, green energy, environmentally-friendly crafts and other types of green activity.
There will also be catering, a farmers' and craft market, children's activities and experienced speakers.
You may also want to watch:
'Greenbuild – Celebrating Norfolk' is the council's free-to-enter annual celebration of all things sustainable and it is on its 13th outing. It is designed to show people how to lead a greener lifestyle in an affordable and practical way.
Tom FitzPatrick, Leader of North Norfolk District Council, said: 'This is a leading event of its type for the region and mixes entertainment for the family with crucial, accessible information about leading a greener lifestyle.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 6 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
'It's a fantastic event and a brilliant chance to find out more, whether you are exhibiting or wanting to find out more about leading a more eco-friendly lifestyle.'
There is always plenty of entertainment for the whole family, including talks and one-to-one advice from knowledgeable experts on topics ranging from retro-fitting to eco-friendly heating, food and drink stalls and children's activities.
Gates open at 10.30am each day and close at 4.30pm on Saturday and 4pm on Sunday.
For further information visit www.north-norfolk.gov.uk/greenbuild