It’s a Bury Knockout is back for 2014
- Credit: Andy Abbott
Organisers behind West Suffolk Hospital Charity's flagship fundraising event have promised that this year's It's a Bury Knockout will be even better than ever.
More than £13,500 was raised during last year's event following a day of thrills and spills, fun and games.
West Suffolk Hospital Charity is hoping to raise even more during the 2014 event, which will take place on Hardwick Heath on Sunday, July 13.
'The knockout has become a hugely popular fixture in the town's summer events calendar,' said Dave Gooderham, fundraising manager. 'We are constantly asked by people about details for the 2014 event and we are delighted to be able to confirm the date.
'This year's knockout – our third – will be bigger and better than ever with a few surprises in store.'
You may also want to watch:
A total of 16 teams battled it out to be crowned champions during 2013's event, while thousands of visitors also enjoyed stall, fairground rides, demonstrations and games.
More details about the attractions included in this year's Knockout, along with information about entering a team, will be available over the coming weeks.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
Anyone interested in registering an interest in taking part should email firstname.lastname@example.org