‘It looks like a warzone’ - Armed police called after three people suffer knife injuries during stabbing in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Three people have suffered knife injuries during a stabbing in Great Yarmouth.
Emergency services, including armed police, were called to St Peter's Road shortly after 9.30pm yesterday (Wednesday, October 25).
A police spokesman said three people suffered knife injuries during the incident.
A witness likened the scene to a 'warzone' as armed police and dog units swarmed into the area.
Police said more than three people were involved in the incident. However, they would not say if anyone had been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: 'It was a stabbing and there were three victims involved.
'It is an ongoing investigation and a seal was put in place on St Peter's Road. But that road has reopened.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
'More than three people were involved and three people have ended up with knife injuries.'
A witness, who did not wish to be named, said: 'Armed police, dog units and loads of ambulances are everywhere. Looks like a warzone.'
• Do you have pictures from the scene? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 772684
• Updates to follow