‘It looks like a warzone’ - Armed police called after three people suffer knife injuries during stabbing in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Three people have suffered knife injuries during a stabbing in Great Yarmouth.
Emergency services, including armed police, were called to St Peter's Road shortly after 9.30pm yesterday (Wednesday, October 25).
A police spokesman said three people suffered knife injuries during the incident.
A witness likened the scene to a 'warzone' as armed police and dog units swarmed into the area.
Police said more than three people were involved in the incident. However, they would not say if anyone had been arrested.
The spokesman said: 'It was a stabbing and there were three victims involved.
'It is an ongoing investigation and a seal was put in place on St Peter's Road. But that road has reopened.
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 6 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 7 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 10 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
'More than three people were involved and three people have ended up with knife injuries.'
A witness, who did not wish to be named, said: 'Armed police, dog units and loads of ambulances are everywhere. Looks like a warzone.'
• Do you have pictures from the scene? Email email@example.com or call 01603 772684
• Updates to follow