Is there any Brexit regret in your village or town? See the breakdown of our poll results
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Clacton and Thetford have the highest proportion of leave voters, according to our major new poll.
Our reporters spoke to 1,172 people in Norfolk, Suffolk, north Essex and east Cambridgeshire, with 56pc currently telling us they vote to leave.
While 3pc of those who voted to leave the European Union on June 23 now want to remain, 1.8pc who voted to remain on June 23 said they would now vote to leave.
But our poll showed differences of opinion in villages, town and city centres across the country.
Every district in Suffolk and Essex voted to leave the European Union last year. In Norfolk, Norwich was the only area which had a majority of voters who wanted to remain in the political union.
You may also want to watch:
Our poll, which was conducted by reporters who spoke to 1,172 people face-to-face in villages, towns and city centres across the region, still found that people in Norwich would be more likely to vote for remain again.
Felixstowe was the only place where people showed significant signs of regret with 12 out of the 51 people who we spoke to in the town saying they would switch from leave to remain.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse