Is Norwich City’s Timm Klose the king of social media?
- Credit: Norwich City
Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Norwich City defender Timm Klose's social media, where from Instagram to Snapchat, the Swiss player appears to be having a great time entertaining his fans.
Described by Twitter user Jack Reeve as 'the gift that keeps on giving', Timm Klose's social media accounts have gained a hefty following ever since the City player left the pitch.
After his injury against Crystal Palace in April, the Switzerland international took to Snapchat to document his recovery, where he has also been taking advantage of the app's filters and lenses, posting a string of images that feature fun overlays such as flower crowns, safari gear and slices of bread, as well as videos of himself singing along to ABBA.
The images have garnered attention on Twitter, where dozens of fans have professed their love for Klose and his account, including Chelsea Spruce who tweeted: 'Timm Klose's stories are without a doubt the best part of having Snapchat'.
Klose's social media antics have even attracted comments from Norwich City manager Alex Neil, who joked at a press conference this morning that Klose has had 'a tough pre-season'.
However it's not without its faults, as last month Klose was seen to accidentally reveal the new Norwich City kit sponsor's logo on his Snapchat, after a selfie appeared that showed him wearing a shirt featuring a logo for the Aviva Community Fund. The new kit wasn't officially revealed until the beginning of July.
You may also want to watch:
• What do you think of Timm Klose's behaviour on social media? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers