Too soon? Christmas displays spotted in August
- Credit: Archant
Christmas might be 'the most wonderful time of the year' but how do you feel about seeing seasons greetings in the middle of summer?
A number of Norfolk shops have already begun to sell Christmas products, more than 19 weeks ahead of the big day.
Christmas cards a plenty line the racks at The Card Factory at the Norwich Haymarket store, and Riverside's Hobbycraft has started advertising baubles and advent calendars,
One Norfolk man even spotted the beginnings of a Santa's grotto at Thetford Garden Centre.
Perhaps our calenders are out of whack after June saw a historic Norwich street covered in snow for Netflix Christmas film Jingle Jangle.
What do you think, way too early for snowmen or are you always glad to see some Christmas cheer? Vote in our poll and let us know.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire