Is it OK to wear pyjamas in supermarkets?
- Credit: PA
A comment on Tesco's Facebook page referring to those who pop to the shops in their PJs 'disgusting' and calling for them to be banned has come under fire on social media - but what do you think?
It's Sunday morning, you've just woken up from a heavy night on the town, but alas there's no bacon in the fridge – we've all been there.
There's no option but to go to the shops and defeat those crispy cravings, but to pyjama or not to pyjama? That is the question.
One angry shopper from Salford, Greater Manchester, certainly thinks PJs are a no-go after messaging the Tesco Facebook page with a photo of two women shopping in their dressing gowns.
The post read: 'Dear Tesco, please can you put a rule in place that people like this will not be served in your stores. It's bloody disgusting.
You may also want to watch:
'This was at 7pm last night at your Tesco Salford store and I have seen other people dressed similar on a regular basis.'
What do you think - harmless or a slipper-y slope? Vote in our poll below.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region