Invite to annual general meeting of Norwich Older People’s Forum
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
People are invited to attend the annual general meeting of the Norwich Older People's Forum (NOPF).
'Staying independent' is the theme of this year's meeting and speaking on the subject will be James Bullion, executive director of adult social services at Norfolk County Council and Ben Hogston from OneNorwich, an alliance of 23 GP practices.
Attendees will also get the chance to meet and get advice from organisations including Age UK Norwich, Red Cross, Norfolk Deaf Association and Arthritis Care.
The role of NOPF is to ensure that the voices of older people are heard and can influence the way in which services are planned and delivered locally, as well as working to improve the lives of older people living in and around the city.
The AGM takes place on October 6 at Blackfriars Hall, St Andrews Plain at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Call Debbie Cronk on 01603 212 378 or email email@example.com for information.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council