Rotary club tee up Sheringham fundraiser for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Golfers are being urged to tee off in an event to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The Rotary Club of Holt and District is holding the charity day at Sheringham Golf Club on Friday, August 11.
It will be the 11th consecutive golf day for EACH, and thousands of pounds have been raised over the years.
Rotarian James Coker said: 'We're delighted to be supporting EACH once again. It's a terrific day and we hope to raise lots of money for the charity as the support it provides for families is so vitally important.
'There are a number of prizes to be won, including a car for anyone who gets a hole in one of the 15th.'
You may also want to watch:
All money raised on the day will help provide care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region and support for their families. To book a team, contact James Coker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01263 822636.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre