Investigations continue into Mildenhall murders
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder in relation to the murders of two men near Mildenhall earlier this year.
The 79-year-old and 39-year-old were taken to police investigation centres in Suffolk where they were awaiting questioning today (Monday).
Suffolk police have undertaken a number of searches at Sandy Park in Beck Row, and in Higham, as part of an ongoing investigation around the murders of 29-year-old David Castell and 20-year-old Shane Hill, both from Essex, at Willow Park in Beck Row, near Mildenhall, on March 15.
A 28-year-old man was last week charged with the murder of the two men. He appeared in Ipswich Crown Court on Friday.
Christopher Line, 28, a landscape gardener of Willow Park, Beck Row, did not enter a plea. He is expected to reappear in January next year and was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 8 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told