Police still investigating A47 crash which claimed the life of talented teen
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Investigations are continuing into a crash which claimed the life of 'one of Norfolk's most talented young badminton players'.
Bradley Smith, 18, from Cecil Road, Norwich, died as a result of injuries sustained in a crash on the A47 near Swaffham on Sunday, November 3.
Mr Smith represented Norfolk at badminton and was described by his family as a "wonderful, loving son, brother, grandson, nephew cousin and friend" in a touching tribute.
Officers were called at 8.05pm to a crash between three cars - a Kia Rio, a Fiat Doblo and a Mercedes Vito - about half a mile from the junction with Norwich Road.
Mr Smith died in hospital while the driver of the Fiat was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious arm injuries.
A police spokesman said enquiries were "ongoing".
You may also want to watch:
Information to police on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man