Investigations continue into death of man found in Fakenham car park
- Credit: IAN BURT
Investigations are continuing into the death of a man whose body was discovered in a Land Rover parked in a Fakenham car park.
The man was in his late 40s and is from the Fakenham area.
He was found last Tuesday but Norfolk Police have only just confirmed the news today in a short statement, which said: 'Police were called to Highfield Road in Fakenham, shortly after 3.50pm on Tuesday, August 26 following concerns for the safety of a man in a vehicle.
'Officers attended and a local man in his late 40s was found dead inside the Land Rover.
'The death is not being treated as suspicious and the matter has been passed to Her Majesty's Coroner.'
You may also want to watch:
Police have been unable to provide any further information about the incident today.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover