Investigation ‘ongoing’ into deaths of men at Norfolk poultry factory
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after two men were found dead at a Norfolk poultry factory.
Neil Moon, 49, of Broadgate, Whaplode Drove, Spalding in Lincolnshire, and Jonathan (Jon) Collins, 34, of Changi Road in Watton, were found dead at Banham Poultry in Attleborough on Thursday, October 4.
Emergency services were called to the factory on Station Road at about 1.10am on Thursday, following reports two subcontractors from a pest control company working on the site had been found dead.
Following the discovery police and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) launched a joint investigation.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the investigation was still 'ongoing'.
You may also want to watch:
While an HSE spokesman said: 'This is currently a Norfolk Constabulary led criminal investigation with HSE providing technical and forensic support.'
- 1 Heavy traffic on main road following breakdown
- 2 Coast path's 33-mile revamp would open up new walking route
- 3 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Welcome to our new website
- 5 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 6 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 7 Canaries legend Justin Fashanu could have street named after him
- 8 Cromer teenager supports local charities
- 9 Stoke City 2-3 Norwich City: Buendia red card, Krul injury but Canaries stay top of the Championship
- 10 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier