Investigation ‘ongoing’ into deaths of men at Norfolk poultry factory
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after two men were found dead at a Norfolk poultry factory.
Neil Moon, 49, of Broadgate, Whaplode Drove, Spalding in Lincolnshire, and Jonathan (Jon) Collins, 34, of Changi Road in Watton, were found dead at Banham Poultry in Attleborough on Thursday, October 4.
Emergency services were called to the factory on Station Road at about 1.10am on Thursday, following reports two subcontractors from a pest control company working on the site had been found dead.
Following the discovery police and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) launched a joint investigation.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the investigation was still 'ongoing'.
You may also want to watch:
While an HSE spokesman said: 'This is currently a Norfolk Constabulary led criminal investigation with HSE providing technical and forensic support.'
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns