Investigation after spate of caravan thefts in Bradwell
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Investigations are ongoing after a spate of caravan thefts.
Four caravans were stolen from a site on Church Walk in Bradwell in the space of a week.
The thefts took place sometime between Sunday, June 25 and Thursday, June 29.
One of the victims, who wished to remain anonymous, said they had lost lots of personal items.
She added: 'We can't afford to replace it, it wasn't insured and we're still paying for it monthly.'
You may also want to watch:
One victim said they had reported this to the site owner and it appears three other caravans have been removed from the site within the same time frame.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said investigations are ongoing and anyone with information as to the whereabouts of the stolen caravans should contact officers at Gorleston Police Station on 101 quoting reference 102 of Thursday, June 29.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?