Intriguing building project gets under way in Chapelfield Gardens
- Credit: Steve Adams
With wooden pallets and blue paint at the ready, an intriguing building project is under way in Norwich's Chapelfield Gardens.
The Bureau Detours company has set up the Dennis Design Center in the city park, and throughout this week everyone is invited to join in the fun.
Based in Denmark and Norway, the company has previously created unique installations with the help of local people in places across Europe.
When asked what they planned to create in Norwich, Bureau Detours artist Alexander Muchenberger said: 'We are making a billboard factory and we will be taking the billboards out around the city.
'Just come and say hi and find out about the project.'
You may also want to watch:
People can get involved in the Dennis Design Center from 12pm until 6pm each day until Sunday, May 22.
The finished creation will then be in Chapelfield Gardens until Sunday, May 29.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
For more about how to get involved, visit www.nnfestival.org.uk
The Dennis Design Center is part of Norfolk & Norwich Festival's free outdoor programme of events sponsored by Tarmac.