Inquiry to open into death of Nick Rogers in Wymondham Morrisons attack as men accused of his murder due in court
- Credit: Archant
The inquest into the death of Wymondham 26-year-old Nick Rogers will open today as two men accused of his murder are set to appear in court.
Mr Rogers, whose inquest is listed under the name Nicholas Singh, died the day after being involved in a fight at the Morrisons supermarket in the town.
The inquiry into the circumstances of his death will officially open at Norfolk Coroner's Court this morning.
Simultaneously, the uncle and nephew charged with his murder will appear the Norwich Crown Court for the first time.
John Monk, 43, of Albini Way, and his nephew Lee Monk, 19, of Silfield Road, both of Wymondham, are charged with the murder of Nick Rogers on July 18 as well as affray on July 17.
You may also want to watch:
The pair appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court yesterday morning, where they were both remanded into custody.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder