Inquests into the deaths of two men in Norwich adjourned for investigation
Two inquests into the deaths of men who died in Norwich have been adjourned while further investigations continue.
An inquest into the death of Richard Broughton, aged 77, who died in Norwich on July 26, 2018, was opened on August 24, 2018.
And at a pre-inquest review at Norfolk Coroners' Court on Friday, July 19, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said investigation into his death was ongoing and adjourned proceedings for a further pre-inquest review on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
While an inquest into the death of Robert Cranstone, aged 46, who died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH), was opened on August 20, 2018.
"The death is still being investigated and is not ready for inquest," Ms Lake said, at a review hearing on Friday, July 19, at the coroners' court.
You may also want to watch:
She adjourned proceedings to a further review set to take place on Thursday, October 17, 2019.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich