Two Norfolk road death inquests postponed
- Credit: Simon Parkin
The inquests into the deaths of two people in crashes on Norfolk roads have been postponed while police investigations continue.
Zach Futter, 21, died in a crash on the A10 Lynn Road near Runcton on January 13.
An inquest into his death opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Wednesday April 22.
Yvonne Blake, area coroner, said a full inquest could not be held while the Crown Prosecution Service investigated, and postponed it until July 22.
Meanwhile, an inquest into the death of Tony Skerratt also opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Skerratt, 44, died after a crash on the A11 near Attleborough on February 26 last year.
Mr Skerratt was the passenger of a lorry which was involved in a collision with two stationary vehicles and was pronounced dead at the scene.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 10 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
The inquest has been postponed until June 22.