Inquest to be opened into the death of a 21-year-old man from the Cromer area
The inquest into the death of a north Norfolk man will be opened later this month.
Christopher Robinson, 21, died at his home in the Cromer area on Wednesday after he was found hanged.
Touching tributes have started pouring in on social networking site Facebook.
One friend described him as 'a lovely boy' while another message read: 'Thoughts are with a special family today at this sad time. Still can't believe it - RIP Chris.'
Another message simple said: 'You will be missed.'
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will be opened on Monday August 6 at 2pm at the Thorpe Road coroners office in Norwich and will be adjourned for further enquiries.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures