Inquest to be opened into the death of a 21-year-old man from the Cromer area
The inquest into the death of a north Norfolk man will be opened later this month.
Christopher Robinson, 21, died at his home in the Cromer area on Wednesday after he was found hanged.
Touching tributes have started pouring in on social networking site Facebook.
One friend described him as 'a lovely boy' while another message read: 'Thoughts are with a special family today at this sad time. Still can't believe it - RIP Chris.'
Another message simple said: 'You will be missed.'
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will be opened on Monday August 6 at 2pm at the Thorpe Road coroners office in Norwich and will be adjourned for further enquiries.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns