Inquest to be opened into the death of a 21-year-old man from the Cromer area
The inquest into the death of a north Norfolk man will be opened later this month.
Christopher Robinson, 21, died at his home in the Cromer area on Wednesday after he was found hanged.
Touching tributes have started pouring in on social networking site Facebook.
One friend described him as 'a lovely boy' while another message read: 'Thoughts are with a special family today at this sad time. Still can't believe it - RIP Chris.'
Another message simple said: 'You will be missed.'
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will be opened on Monday August 6 at 2pm at the Thorpe Road coroners office in Norwich and will be adjourned for further enquiries.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 3 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 4 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 5 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 8 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 9 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision
- 10 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman