Sales representative’s medical cause of death ‘unascertained’, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
The medical cause of death of a 37-year-old man from Norwich remains unascertained, an inquest has heard.
Sales representative Robert Powell died at his Beechbank home on February 6 this year.
At the opening of his inquest on Tuesday, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said Mr Powell had not been seen for a 'few days' prior to his death.
She said concerns were raised for his safety prior to his body being found.
She said the medical cause of death is unascertained. The inquest will resume on August 28, 2018.
An inquest also opened into the death of 78-year-old John Minns.
He died at Oakwood House Care Home, Old Watton Road, Norwich, on May 25 this year.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 5 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 6 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 7 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 8 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
- 9 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 10 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
His medical cause of death was given as end stage renal failure and diabetes. A previous road traffic collision was also a contributing factor.
The full inquest takes place on August 24.