Sales representative’s medical cause of death ‘unascertained’, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
The medical cause of death of a 37-year-old man from Norwich remains unascertained, an inquest has heard.
Sales representative Robert Powell died at his Beechbank home on February 6 this year.
At the opening of his inquest on Tuesday, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said Mr Powell had not been seen for a 'few days' prior to his death.
She said concerns were raised for his safety prior to his body being found.
She said the medical cause of death is unascertained. The inquest will resume on August 28, 2018.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest also opened into the death of 78-year-old John Minns.
He died at Oakwood House Care Home, Old Watton Road, Norwich, on May 25 this year.
- 1 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
His medical cause of death was given as end stage renal failure and diabetes. A previous road traffic collision was also a contributing factor.
The full inquest takes place on August 24.