Cause of death of Wymondham man not yet known, despite murder probe, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
The cause of death of a Wymondham man is not yet known, despite a murder charge, it has been revealed.
At the opening of the inquest into the death of Kumarathas Rajasingam in Norwich on Thursday, the court heard how Mr Rajasingam, a delivery driver, was born in Sri Lanka but lived in Burdock Close, Wymondham.
The 57-year-old died on March 17, 2019.
A post-mortem examination has been carried out by Dr Virginia Fitzpatrick-Swallow but senior coroner for Norfolk Jacqueline Lake said the cause of death was 'pending further tests'.
Mr Rajasingam used to own the nearby Spar supermarket on Blackthorn Road, and was found with serious stab wounds to his chest and head.
You may also want to watch:
His wife Jeyamalar Rajasingam is due to appear in court on Thursday charged with his murder.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer