Inquest opens into death of Norwich man Billy Dunthorne, found dead days after his 23rd birthday
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A 23-year-old man who worked in the landscape building industry was found dead in a garden shed, less than a fortnight after his birthday.
Billy David Dunthorne, of South Park Avenue in Eaton, near Norwich, was discovered dead in a back garden shed on Saturday, July 22, ten days after his 23rd birthday.
He was discovered by a close member of his family.
An inquest opening into his death was held on Thursday, July 27, at Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake, who was opening the inquest, found that Mr Dunthorne's date of birth was July 12, 1994 and that his occupation was in the landscape building industry.
You may also want to watch:
A full inquest into his death has been scheduled to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Thorpe Road in Norwich, due to be held in six months time.
The full inquest hearing into the death of Mr Dunthorne will be held at 10am on Thursday, January 11, 2018.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash