Inquest opens into death of 15-year-old boy
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has been opened into the death of a teenager.
Jake Fleckney, 15, from Mill Road in Wiggenhall St Mary Magdalen, near King's Lynn, died on September 3 at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court, Carrow House, Norwich, on Tuesday, September 10 by area coroner Yvonne Blake.
Ms Blake said the student was born in King's Lynn.
The medical cause of death was reported as hanging.
You may also want to watch:
A full inquest is due to take place at King's Lynn coroner's court on January 24.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase