Student, 18, died after crashing into tree, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old student died after crashing into a tree, an inquest has heard.
Daniel MacMillan, from London, died at the scene of the crash on East Ruston Road in Lessingham.
He had been driving a silver Ford Fiesta which hit a tree on August 27.
The crash closed the road and stopped buses services into the coastal village.
An inquest opened into his death opened on Tuesday September 1 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard Mr MacMillan was a student and was born in Islington in North London.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake gave the medical cause of death as traumatic brain injury due to a road traffic collision.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
- 10 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
The inquest has been adjourned until February 25 next year.