Man, 30, died after cardiac arrest, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man died in hospital after going into cardiac arrest, an inquest has heard.
Kitt Blake, from Stone Lane in Hingham, died on Monday April, 13.
An inquest into his death was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Wednesday April, 22 by area coroner Yvonne Blake.
The court heard Mr Blake worked as a business owner and died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The medical cause of death was given as hypoxic brain injury due to an out of hospital cardiac arrest.
You may also want to watch:
The body of Mr Blake was identified by a mortuary assistant at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, the inquest heard.
A full inquest has been adjourned until Thursday July, 2.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
It will be held at Norfolk’s Coroner Court on King Street in Norwich.