Man, 42, found dead at his home, inquest hears
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has been opened into a man who died in his home in a Norfolk village.
Hamish McPherson, 42, was found dead at Rectory Road in Burston, near Diss, on May 3.
An inquest was opened and adjourned by senior coroner Jacqueline Lake at Norfolk Coroner’s Court at Carrow House, Norwich, on Friday, July 24.
She recorded the medical cause of death as polydrug toxicity and hypertensive heart disease.
Mr McPherson, who was born in New Zealand and was described as a house husband, was identified by Leonne McPherson.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Lake adjourned the inquest to take place on October 19 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers