Electrical engineer died from multiple injuries after village crash
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has been opened and adjourned into the death of an electrical engineer whose car crashed into a tree.
Steven Savage, 37, from Rocklands Road in Shropham, between Watton and Wymondham, died on October 11 on Hargham Road in Shropham.
His inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court, Norwich, on Tuesday, October 20 by area coroner Yvonne Blake.
She recorded the medical cause of death as multiple trauma due to a road traffic collision.
MORE: Driver who died after car crashed into tree is namedMr Savage’s blue Vauxhall Meriva crashed shortly after 2am on October 11.
The car had been travelling towards the centre of the village.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency service crews were called but the 37-year-old died at the scene.
MORE: Flowers left at scene of crash which killed man in his 30sNo-one else was injured as a result of the crash and floral tributes were left at the scene.
A full inquest is due to take place on April 8.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre