Inquest opens after builder found hanged at home in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An inquest has been opened after a builder was found hanged.
Paul Campbell, 37, of Ensign Way, Diss, died at the Colney hospital on Monday after he was found hanged at his home.
The inquest into the death of Essex-born Mr Campbell was opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich today.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake adjourned the inquest until April 5 next year.
• The Samaritans can be called for free, at any time, on 116 123 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
• This article has been amended. It wrongly stated that Mr Campbell was found hanged at the hospital. He was found at his home, but died in hospital.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft