Inquest opens after builder found hanged at home in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An inquest has been opened after a builder was found hanged.
Paul Campbell, 37, of Ensign Way, Diss, died at the Colney hospital on Monday after he was found hanged at his home.
The inquest into the death of Essex-born Mr Campbell was opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich today.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake adjourned the inquest until April 5 next year.
• The Samaritans can be called for free, at any time, on 116 123 or by emailing email@example.com
• This article has been amended. It wrongly stated that Mr Campbell was found hanged at the hospital. He was found at his home, but died in hospital.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene