Inquest opens after actor found dead at Stanhoe home
An inquest has been opened after an actor from London died while staying at his second home in Norfolk.
Jeffrey Perry, 63, was found dead at Bircham Road, Stanhoe on Saturday.
Mr Perry, whose main home is in London, was staying at his second home with his wife Patience.
At an inquest in Norwich yesterday, Norfolk coroner William Armstrong said Mrs Perry had found her husband lifeless in bed.
A post mortem examination at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn failed to establish a cause of death. The inquest was adjourned.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Perry appeared in the 1980s BBC television series The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Other credits included The Tripods, The Bill and theatre work.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR