Inquest opens into death of 26-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a 26-year-old man from Great Yarmouth.
Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk, opened the inquest into the death of Jordan Smith at Carrow House on Wednesday.
She said Mr Smith was found by his partner at an address in Dickens Avenue, in Great Yarmouth, on October 18 this year.
Mr Smith was born on August 5, 1994, in Gorleston.
Mrs Lake said the medical cause of death was hanging.
You may also want to watch:
A full inquest will be held at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on April 15 next year.
If you need help and support, call Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust’s First Response helpline 0808 196 3494 or the Samaritans on 116 123. Both services are available 24 hours 7 days a week. You can also download the Stay Alive app on Apple & Android.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk