Inquest opened into death of Norfolk man who fell off his horse
A inquest has been opened and adjourned into the death of a man who fell from his horse.
James Savory, 59, of Wickmere, died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (N&N) on July 29.
An inquest opening which was held in Norwich today heard that nobody saw Mr Savory fall from his horse on July 28.
He went to the N&N for a CT scan and he died the following day.
A post mortem examination was not ordered.
You may also want to watch:
Coroner William Armstrong said: 'He died of a brain injury. I gave consent for his organs to be donated.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 10 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park