Man found dead in home after police called by worried neighbours
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a 58-year-old man.
Mark Wilson died at his home address in Horning, near Norwich on June 5.
At an inquest opened into his death held at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Tuesday, June 16, Simon Milburn, assistant coroner for Norfolk, gave Mr Wilson’s cause of death as hanging.
He said on June 5, police were called to Mr Milburn’s home following calls from his neighbours.
Mr Wilson was found deceased inside the property.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest has been adjourned for a full hearing on September 2.
If you need help or support, please contact the Samaritans on 116 123 or Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust’s First Response helpline on 0808 196 3494 both 24/7.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears
Alternatively download the Stay Alive app, which is backed by Suffolk User Forum, if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else.