Cyclist who died in crash near Diss named
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a cyclist who was killed in a crash on a rural road near Diss.
Kenneth Cobourne, 46, died following a collision with a van on the B1077 Shelfanger Road on Friday, September 13.
Following the crash, the emergency services, including the East Anglian Air Ambulance, were called to the scene but Mr Cobourne was pronounced dead at the scene.
At an inquest opened into his death held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Monday, the court heard how Mr Cobourne had been employed as a refuse collector.
His cause of death was given as 1A multiple traumatic injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest has been adjourned for pre-inquest review on December 13.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks