Inquest opened into death of 54-year-old woman from Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of an 54-year-old woman from Thorpe St Andrew.
Wendy Davey, of Hillcrest road, was a store assistant and died on May 17 in Norwich.
Norfolk Coroner's Court heard that the cause of Mrs Davey cause of death was unascertained.
The inquest has been adjourned to September 26.
Also the inquest opened into the death of an 86-year-old man from Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
Derek Jenkinson, who was a retired technical engineer, died in James Paget University Hospital on May 26.
Mr Jenkinson's cause of death was given as multi-organ failure including renal and cardiac failure.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
The inquest has been adjourned to July 12.