Inquest into the death of three teenagers killed in Pulham Market crash set to open
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of three teenagers killed in a crash at Pulham Market opens today.
Kyle Warren, 17, Billy Hines, 16, and Dominic O'Neill, 18, died following the accident on April 6.
Police were called to Tivetshall Road that evening to reports that a black Ford Ka had left the road.
Firefighters and ambulance crews also went to the scene of the crash near the A140 roundabout.
But despite the best efforts from emergency services, the three teenagers died at the scene.
Hundreds of their friends and family members gathered at an emotional event in Diss on Sunday to pay tribute to the youngsters.
You may also want to watch:
Their inquest is due to open at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on April 13.
Details from the hearing will be published on the EDP website.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk