Inquest into death of woman at north Norfolk holiday park opens
- Credit: IAN BURT
An inquest has opened into the death of a woman who died at a holiday park in north Norfolk.
An inquest has opened into the death of a woman at a holiday park in north Norfolk.
The inquest into the death of Mandy Swallow, 51, who lived in Scunthorpe in Lincolnshire, was opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Tuesday morning.
It heard that Ms Swallow was found unresponsive at Pinewoods Holiday Park, on Beach Road in Wells, on July 14 this year.
Senior coroner for Norfolk Jacqueline Lake said the medical cause of death had been given as combined drug toxicity.
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing, which will be held in March next year.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment