Inquest opens into business actuary who died in hospital
- Credit: Norfolk and Norfolk University Hospital
An inquest has been opened into the death of a young business professional from a mid-Norfolk town.
Thomas Bradfield, 26, from Rolling Pin Lane in Dereham, died on January 18, 2021, at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
His inquest was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Tuesday, August 3, by area coroner for Norfolk Yvonne Blake.
She said Mr Bradfield worked as an actuary and was born in Norwich.
Ms Blake reported the medical cause of death as aspiration pneumonia due to heroin toxicity.
A full inquest is due to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on January 11 next year.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder