Inquest date set for man found dead in drive
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a man found dead in his driveway will be held next month.
Stephen Muncaster was found dead at his home in Stow Road, Magdalen, near King's Lynn, on July 12, 2016.
The 47-year-old was found by police with a shotgun beside him, which he had used to kill his wife Allison, 48.
An inquest into Mrs Muncaster's death in January 5, 2017, recorded a conclusion of unlawful killing.
In an inquest review in King's Lynn coroner's court this morning, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said the inquest was ready to be heard and will take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Friday, June 15.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Muncaster was the uncle of Michael Carroll, who hit the headlines in 2002 when he won £9.7m on the National Lottery. The former binman blew all of his winnings before taking a job in a biscuit factory.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital