Inquest hearing into death of UEA student
- Credit: Archant
A pre-inquest hearing will be held into the death of a student found dead in his bedroom at the University of East Anglia (UEA).
Theo Brennan-Hulme, a 21-year-old literature and creative writing student from Stoke, died on campus on Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
A pre-inquest hearing into his death will be held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Monday, September 2.
His inquest was opened on Monday, March 18, 2019, where his cause of death was given as hanging.
After Mr Brennan-Hulme's death, Alison Donnell, from the UEA, said: "Theo was a warm and personable young man and highly regarded by his lecturers, tutors and classmates as a talented writer with a huge amount of promise.
You may also want to watch:
"He had quickly established himself as a much-loved member of our first year cohort and he will be greatly missed by all of us."
- For help at UEA contact SSS either by calling 01603 592761 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- Need to talk? Call the free Samaritans helpline on 116 123, 24 hours a day.