Inquest into death of woman who died in flat fire to last six days
- Credit: Archant
?The inquest into the death of a 41-year-old woman who died in a flat fire is set to last six days.
Yasmin Siddiqi died in a fire in her home in Rodney Road, Great Yarmouth, on October 26, 2018.
Miss Siddiqi was described at the time as "a wonderful, gentle woman" by her family and a "special soul".
A full inquest in her death has been scheduled to take place early next year.
On Monday, a review heard how the full inquest was due to begin at 10am on Wednesday, January 29 and was expected to last six days.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Siddiqi was raised in Birmingham and was the youngest of four siblings.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich