Inquest delayed into death of foster carer who died after road crash
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
An inquest has been adjourned into the death of a foster carer.
A pre-inquest review into the circumstances surrounding the death of Linda Jarvis, 57, from Albermarle Road in Norwich, was held on Tuesday, July 9 at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake, who held the hearing, said: "Mrs Jarvis was involved in a road traffic collision on November 27, 2016. The matter is still being investigated. It will be adjourned for another pre-inquest review on October 9."
The inquest was opened on March 14, 2018.
At the time Mrs Lake said Mrs Jarvis was admitted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after the accident.
The inquest opening heard that Mrs Jarvis died at the hospital on February 22, 2018.
Mrs Lake said the collision caused the 57-year-old to suffer "complex medical conditions" and died as a result of linked conditions.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed