Inquiries continue into death of man killed in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Police inquiries are continuing into the death of a man who was involved in a two-vehicle crash.
Bradley Raper, 24, from Scarning near Dereham, died on October 3, 2018, at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, the day after being involved in an accident on the A1066 near Thetford.
A review was held into his death at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Carrow House, King Street, Norwich, on Wednesday, August 28.
Yvonne Blake, area coroner, adjourned the inquest for another review to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on January 8.
Ms Blake said Mr Raper was involved in a two-vehicle road traffic collision.
She added she was waiting for a report from the forensic collision investigation team.
Ms Blake said the report could be used for criminal proceedings by the Crown Prosecution Service.
She said the inquest in Mr Raper's death could then carry on after the police report was completed.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk