Graphic designer found dead in town, inquest hears
- Credit: Google
A graphic designer was found dead in a coastal resort, an inquest opening has heard.
The hearing into the death of Andrew Thompson, 46, was held at Norfolk Coroner’s Court, King Street, Norwich, on Thursday, September 3.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake said Mr Thompson, from Southtown Road in Great Yarmouth, died on August 19.
Ms Blake added he was found on William Adams Way, Great Yarmouth, near Southtown Common Recreation Ground and the A47.
His medical cause of death was recorded as hanging.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest has been set for February 3 next year at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 8 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital