Inquest confirms identity of body in the woods
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has confirmed the body of a woman discovered near Holt last weekend was that of missing 20-year-old Katrina Rolph, from Cawston.
Emergency services discovered the body in a woodland area off Marlpit Road in Hempstead on Sunday, October 2, around 4.15pm.
The alarm was raised after she failed to meet a relative as planned on Friday, September 30. She was last seen by her mother in Hempstead on the afternoon of Thursday, September 29.
Norfolk Coroner's Court today (Friday) heard that Ms Rolph, whose address was given as Back Lane, Cawston, had a history of mental health problems.
The inquest was opened and then adjourned until February 27, 2017.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies