Inquest confirms identity of body in the woods
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has confirmed the body of a woman discovered near Holt last weekend was that of missing 20-year-old Katrina Rolph, from Cawston.
Emergency services discovered the body in a woodland area off Marlpit Road in Hempstead on Sunday, October 2, around 4.15pm.
The alarm was raised after she failed to meet a relative as planned on Friday, September 30. She was last seen by her mother in Hempstead on the afternoon of Thursday, September 29.
Norfolk Coroner's Court today (Friday) heard that Ms Rolph, whose address was given as Back Lane, Cawston, had a history of mental health problems.
The inquest was opened and then adjourned until February 27, 2017.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 4 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY